Activating CNBC on Roku: A Step-by-Step Guide
CNBC is a globally renowned business news channel that provides viewers with up-to-date news, financial analysis, and investment advice. Roku, on the other hand, is a versatile streaming device that allows users to stream their favorite content on their television. By combining the two, you can easily access CNBC on your television without the need for a cable or satellite subscription. In this article, we will guide you through the process of activating CNBC on Roku.
Step 1: How to add CNBC to your Roku device
Before you can activate CNBC on your Roku device, you need to add the CNBC channel to your Roku channel list. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen
- Select “Streaming Channels” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Choose “Search Channels” and type in “CNBC”
- Select the CNBC channel from the search results and click “Add Channel”
- Wait for the channel to download and install on your Roku device
Once you have added the CNBC channel to your Roku device, you can move on to the next step.
Step 2: How to activate CNBC on Roku
Now that you have added the CNBC channel to your Roku device, it’s time to activate it. Follow these steps to activate CNBC on Roku:
- Open the CNBC channel on your Roku device
- Select “Sign in” from the CNBC home screen
- Enter your cable or satellite provider’s login credentials
- Select “Continue” and wait for the channel to activate
If you don’t have a cable or satellite subscription, you can still watch CNBC on Roku by subscribing to a live TV streaming service that includes CNBC in its channel lineup. Some of the popular live TV streaming services that offer CNBC include Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV.
Step 3: Troubleshooting common issues with CNBC on Roku
While activating and using CNBC on Roku is generally a seamless experience, sometimes issues can arise. Here are some common issues that users may encounter and how to fix them:
- “Service Unavailable” error: This error typically occurs when the CNBC channel is experiencing technical difficulties. Wait for some time and try again later.
- “Not Authorized” error: This error occurs when you are not signed in with your cable or satellite provider’s login credentials. Make sure you have the correct login information and try signing in again.
- “Buffering” issues: This can be caused by a slow internet connection. Try restarting your Roku device, router, and modem to fix the issue.
By following these simple steps and troubleshooting tips, you can easily activate and enjoy CNBC on your Roku device.
In conclusion, CNBC is a valuable resource for staying up-to-date on financial news, market trends, and investment opportunities. By activating CNBC on Roku, you can easily access this valuable content on your television without the need for a cable or satellite subscription. We hope this step-by-step guide has been helpful in activating CNBC on your Roku device. If you encounter any issues while activating or using CNBC, refer back to the troubleshooting section for helpful tips.